Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Sunday 27 March 2011

Fun session

Eleazar Alonso Ele windsurf
Fun windsurfing session this morning in Pozo Izquierdo, with 4,2 and some little waves. After two hours shooting in the water with strong current I was exhausted, so I decided to call the day, but then I had a call from a friend telling me, that the surf was good at the south of the island, so I went surfing for two more hours, now I'm so tired I cant even work on the computer, so I'll post more pictures tomorrow.
By the way, at certain algles, as you can see at Ele's picture, I'm having issues with a reflection or refraction with the sun on the port lens, any ideas so solve it are welcome.

Josep Pons windsurfing backloop
If you want to see more of my windsurfing pictures, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...