Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Pozo Izquierdo from the water

Aleix SanllehyJosep Pons
Jose RomeroPablo Ruiz
Aleix SanllehyEleazar Alonso
Julio FrancoOmar Sanchez



We had a few fun days last week at Pozo Izquierdo and I had a couple of nice sessions taking pictures from the water, this day in particular was a little bit crowded, so I could take a lot of pictures but I also missed some nice shots, I was specially unlucky with Omar Sanchez, who was one of the infrom windsurfers of the session, but beacuse of drops or focus issues, I missed a couple of really good jumps just in front of me.

On the other hand I shooted a really nice sequence from Eleazar Alonso, you can see the sequence here.

And of course, if you want to see more of my windsurfing pictures, you can visit my website: www.danimiquel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...