Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Sunday 4 September 2011

First session

17_Pablito

17_Eric 17_Moritz17_Dario 17_Aleix17_Pablo 17_Dani17_Alessio 17_Mike

I couldn’t expect a better welcome in Pozo Izquierdo, as I am completely out of shape, the light conditions we had this weekend have been perfect for my comeback, I had two windsurfing session with moderate wind and small waves (nearly flat) and later on, the wind picked up, waves got a little bit better and I could take some pictures, here you have just a preview, but now I’m destroyed and I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I’ll post more pictures during the week.

By the way, big changes in town, there’s a new shop in Pozo Izquierdo, Jonas Carlson and Javi Espín just opened POZO WINDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...