Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Friday 23 September 2011

Nothing but fun

Jose Pons windsurfing Pozo Izquierdo
Pablito windsurfing Pozo Izquierdo
Eric Sanllehy backloop windsurfing Pozo Izquierdo
Since I came back to Pozo a couple weeks ago, I had two sessions taking pictures from the water, but standing on the sandbar at low tide. Last Sunday I went for a propper water session, swiming at the peak and I really felt my time away, I was so tired but I managed to stay there for nearly two hours, but the worse was that I had no timing at all, I screwed several framings and I totally lost my fight with the drops, but you know what? we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...