Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Always learning







Great conditions today in Pozo Izquierdo, strong winds (maybe a little bit too strong) and nice waves, the sun was the one missing the party, so, knowing I didn't have the light for the pictures but having such good conditions for windsurfing, I decided to try something different and I went with the fisheye for the first time in Pozo, but instead of the 5D (the camera I always use for the water) I went with the 7D wich is faster and has crop factor, so the fisheye effect is not as pronounced.
Despite not having any great pictures from this session, now I know how to fine tune the settings for this combination and what to tell the riders to do when I go with this lens in Pozo Izquierdo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...