Photo diary; everyday life in Pozo Izquierdo and other windsurfing locations.
© Copyright: Dani Miquel

Friday 20 April 2012

Sharing the stoke




I started to take windsurfing pictures when I moved to the Canary Islands 16 years ago, I was so stoked, and windsurfing was feeling so good that kind of felt wrong just keep it to myself, so I had the need to share it; that was the reason I started taking pictures, to try to express the feelings, sensations, emotions, the FUN I had (and still have) when I'm in the water. I've been taking windsurfing pictures since 1996 and now I'm starting to feel I'm getting closer to capture those feelings in my pictures, and getting closer to the action, to the ones who windsurf, that is in my opinion one of the best ways to do it, so let's see what happens this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...